Saturday, March 1, 2014

City Bird... App for iPhone's!!!

Hello my favorite people!

I just got the greatest news ever... City Bird is now available for iPhones! Yayayay! That's so exciting!!! It is an amazing game to play... I don't lie, I'm an honest person!

IPhone people this is your chance to play the best game there is on smartphones... go right now in your app store and download it. City Bird if you can't find it type Blue Polo Labs and it will definitely pop up. Make sure it matches my picture and you are all set to play the best game everrr! Even better it's FREE!!! COME ON PEOPLE! You have to download it. Trust me... once you start you can not stop.

The game is wonderful for all ages. It challenges you :-) Plus you can compete against your friends... who doesn't like being number one?!

So... what are you waiting for.... GO DOWNLOAD City Bird or type in Blue Polo Labs (that might be easier) PLUS it's FREE!!! :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment